Last modified: MAY 17, 2018
Clouductivity, LLC (“Clouductivity”, “we”, or “us”) provides the “Navigator” Chrome Extension (“App”) available by paid subscription through the Google Chrome store that allows Users (“you” or “your”) to easily navigate Amazon Web Services (“AWS”) console and other various cloud services to quickly locate services, pages, documents, and resources.
DATA WE COLLECT
Usage Data: We collect some very basic data about your use of Service to improve your experience. We collect information on the values of your searches. For example, if you ask to navigate directly to a specific AWS page we would collect a page ID. We will NOT store the ID or correlate that to your personal information but will use it to track gather and analyze statistics on how you use our Services for ongoing improvements. This data is not personally identifiable.
Automatically Collected Data: We collect some data automatically when you interact with us, visit our website, or use our services. We may receive and store information such as an IP address, device ID, and your activities within the Services. We may store this information, or it may be stored in databases owned and maintained by affiliates, agents, or service providers. We may use this data or combine it with other data to track the number of users and referral sources for purchasers of our Services. Data from other Services: You may give us permission to collect your information in other services. For example, you may interact with us through one of our social media accounts such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, or YouTube. When you do this, you share with us certain information available through those accounts.
We also may use our own or third-party analytic tools like Google Analytics on our website that employ cookies to collect information about your use of our Services. You can disable cookies at any time by changing your browser or device settings. Further information about how to disable cookies check your Internet browser provider’s website via your help screen.
WHERE YOUR INFORMATION IS PROCESSED
We are based in the United States. No matter where you are located, by using our Services you consent to process and transfer of your information in and to the United States and other countries. Please understand that US laws and those of other countries governing data collection and use may differ from those of your location.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
OUR LEGAL BASIS FOR HANDLING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Laws in some jurisdictions require us to explain the legal basis we rely on to use or disclose your Personal Data. To the extent those laws apply, our legal basis includes:
- Contractual obligations: Meet our contractual obligations to you or respond to your requests in anticipation of entering a contract for our Services. As an example, we may handle your Personal Data to create your account and provide our Services.
- Legitimate interests: We may handle your Personal Data on the basis that it furthers our legitimate interests in a manner that is not overridden by your fundamental rights and freedoms, such as:
- Providing you with a safe and enjoyable user experience;
- Customer service;
- Marketing, such as email announcing new features of our Services;
- Protecting you, our users, and our personnel and property;
- Analyzing and improving our Services by collecting data about how you use our Services so we may improve design and features;
- Processing job applications; or
- Manage and respond to legal issues.
- Legal compliance: If required to use or disclose Personal Data to comply with legal, regulatory or government requirements.
- To protect your vital interests: In the unlikely event required to share your data to help resolve an urgent medical situation.
- Consent: We may handle your data based on your implied or express consent to do so. Where required by law, and in some other cases, we handle Personal Data based on your implied or express consent.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- We do not sell your information because we consider it a vital part of your User relationship with us. However, there may arise circumstances in which we may share your data with third parties, such as: Business Transfers: In the event we sell or buy businesses or assets, corporate sale, merger, reorganization, bankruptcy, dissolution or similar business event, any related transfer of assets may include your Personal Data.
- Consent: If you provide us with consent to transfer your data.
- Developers: If we utilize contracted developers or offer SDK or API access to our Services in the future, they may have access to their end-user data. We would require any such developers to only use the data to provide SDK or API functionality within their application or service.
- Related Third Parties: In the event we hire agents, consultants or other companies or individuals to perform services for us. For example, use of a third-party payment processor for subscription payments.
- Legal compliance: We may disclose your Personal Data if required, or we believe in good faith required to, by law to comply with a legal obligation, protect and defend our rights or property, including intellectual property, and against legal liability, or to protect your, other User’s or the public’s personal safety.
- Aggregated Data: If we share non-personally identifiable data (“Aggregated Data”) with third-parties for our business purposes.
From time to time, you may on your own accord provide us with “Unsolicited Information” such new product or service ideas, improvements to existing Services or other unsolicited communication sent without our request. By sending any Unsolicited Information you agree that it is non-confidential, and we may share, use, reproduce, disclose, and distribute it without limitation or attribution to you.
We only offer our Services for Users over 13 years of age. We do not intentionally or knowingly collect Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian of a child under 13 and believe they disclosed Personal Data to us, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (“EEA”) which requires consent to processing Personal Data, we will not knowingly process data for users under the age of consent established by EEA data protection law. If we discover that we processed any Personal Data covered by these laws, we will cease such processing and take prompt reasonable measures to remove that information from our records.
We use our best efforts to protect Personal Data from loss, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, misuse, or destruction. You should understand that no internet or email transmission is fully secure or error-free. Since any email you send to us may not be secure, you should decide carefully what Personal Data you send via email, the internet or through our Services.
YOUR DATA RIGHTS
We treat all users equally regardless of their location. You may unsubscribe from emails by clicking the “unsubscribe.” You may opt out from certain cookie-related processing as explained above in the “Cookies” explanation in “Data We Collect.” If you are in EEA, Canada, Costa Rica, or other non-US jurisdiction, in specified circumstances you have legal rights to obtain confirmation of whether we hold your Personal Data, to access your Personal Data (including, in some cases, in portable form), and to correct, update, amend or delete your Personal Data. You may also have the right to object to our use or disclosure, request restrictions on processing, or withdraw your consent for us to use your Personal Data. These rights may not apply retroactively and may not affect our ability to continue processing data as allowed under the laws.
ACCESSING, CORRECTING OR REMOVING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
To submit a request to access, correct, update, amend or delete your Personal Data, please email us at email@example.com with “Personal Data Request” in the subject line, and an explanation of which Data right you are exercising. On receipt of your request, we will verify your identity for your protection prior to initiating any action. Once we verify your identity and request we will begin processing your request and respond within 30 days. You also have the right to request us to stop using or limit our use of your Personal Data in certain circumstances if you believe we do not have a lawful basis to use it or you believe it is inaccurate. If you are in the EEA, you have the right to opt-out of all Personal Data processing for direct marketing. To do so, please select “unsubscribe” in any marketing email. You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Unsubscribe. Your rights and options related to your Personal Data are subject to certain limitations and exceptions under applicable law. You also have the right to submit a complaint to the relevant supervisory authority where you are located. We hope you will contact us first to allow us the opportunity to address any concerns you have regarding your Personal Data.
See, that’s not so bad! Click here to download our Chrome Extension.